- 1 Does Morpheus say what if I told you?
- 2 What is real Morpheus quote?
- 3 What Morpheus tells Neo?
- 4 What is real The Matrix quote?
- 5 Why is Morpheus not in Matrix 4?
- 6 What does it mean when someone calls you Morpheus?
- 7 Is there a real Morpheus?
- 8 What is the simple definition of reality that Morpheus gives to Neo?
- 9 What does Agent Smith say to Morpheus?
- 10 Why does Morpheus believe Neo is the one?
- 11 What is the most famous quote from a movie?
- 12 What did Trinity say to Neo?
- 13 What are the top 10 movie quotes?
Does Morpheus say what if I told you?
We’ve probably all seen this meme of Morpheus played by Laurence Fishburne from the movie The Matrix. In the film Morpheus has a ‘teacher role’ and reveals the true nature of reality to Keanu Reeve’s character, Neo. However, the truth is that Morpheus never actually says the line, “what if I told you” in the film.
What is real Morpheus quote?
Morpheus: If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then ‘real’ is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
What Morpheus tells Neo?
MORPHEUS: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch.
What is real The Matrix quote?
How do you define ‘real’? If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then ‘real’ is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. Morpheus, The Matrix”
Why is Morpheus not in Matrix 4?
The Wachowski’s were involved in Matrix Online’s development early on, and there’s a high chance they essentially pulled the trigger to kill Morpheus. So, at the very least, Resurrections director Lana Wachowski is likely aware that according to this mid-2000s game, Morpheus is dead.
What does it mean when someone calls you Morpheus?
: the Greek god of dreams.
Is there a real Morpheus?
Morpheus (/ˈmɔːrfiəs/) is a fictional character in The Matrix franchise. He is portrayed by Laurence Fishburne in the first three films, and in the video game The Matrix: Path of Neo, where his original actor was the only one to reprise his character’s voice.
What is the simple definition of reality that Morpheus gives to Neo?
Morpheus explains that Neo and everyone else has been living in is an illusion generated by a massive computer called the Matrix. The Matrix, in turn, is powered by the biologically-created electricity of millions of humans that are wired to it in a dream-like state.
What does Agent Smith say to Morpheus?
Agent Smith: Can you hear me, Morpheus? I’m going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can’t stand it any longer.
Why does Morpheus believe Neo is the one?
Morpheus’ unshakable belief that Neo was the second One probably stemmed from the fact that the Oracle had prophesied his return, harkening the destruction of the Matrix and the end of the war once and for all.
What is the most famous quote from a movie?
AFI’s 100 YEARS100 MOVIE QUOTES
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Gone with the Wind (1939)
- “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” The Godfather (1972)
- “You don’t understand! I coulda had class.
- “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.”
What did Trinity say to Neo?
Just before Agent Smith appears, Trinity says to Neo: ” Neo, I want to tell you something, but I’m afraid of what it will mean if I do. Everything the Oracle told me has come true everything but this.” She hesitates, and then Smith shows up to kill them and interrupts her.
What are the top 10 movie quotes?
The Top 100 Best Movie Quotes
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” –
- “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” –
- “You don’t understand!
- “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” –
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” –
- “Go ahead, make my day.” –
- “All right, Mr.
- “May the Force be with you.” –