- 1 What might have been saying?
- 2 What might be quotes?
- 3 What are some deep quotes?
- 4 Should have could have quote?
- 5 What you are is what you have been quote?
- 6 What if and what is Quotes?
- 7 What are some deep inspiring quotes?
- 8 What’s a positive quote?
- 9 What are the best quotes ever?
- 10 Could have would have quotes?
- 11 Could have should haves?
- 12 Would have could have should have saying?
What might have been saying?
Maud Muller marries a young uneducated farmer. Throughout the rest of their lives, each remembers the day of their meeting and remorsefully reflects on what might have been. This poem contains the well-known quotation: “For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: ‘ It might have been!’ ”
What might be quotes?
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, ‘It might have been’.
- If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
- The climb might be tough and challenging,but the view is worth it.
What are some deep quotes?
Deep Thoughts Quotes
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.
- “If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
- “Once someone’s hurt you, it’s harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love.
- “I want to be like water.
- “The splendid thing.
Should have could have quote?
Quote by Gabrielle Zevin: “Should have. Would have. Could have. Didn’t.”
What you are is what you have been quote?
What you’ll be is what you do now.”
What if and what is Quotes?
What Ifs Quotes
- “I’m always wondering about the what-ifs, about the road not taken.”
- “You’ll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that.”
- “You can’t be overwhelmed by the what-ifs, or you’ll miss out on the best part.”
- “And the What Ifs are the worst.”
- “This is our life; there’s no use in asking what if.
What are some deep inspiring quotes?
14 Powerful Motivational Quotes You Have Never Heard (but Should)
- “Only a genius can do things his own way.
- “If you want to know how much you’ll be missed when you’re gone, put your finger in a bucket of water and then remove it.
- “We all have limits.
- “Unless you’re the lead dog of the sled, the view never changes.”
What’s a positive quote?
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” “ Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.”
What are the best quotes ever?
100 Best Quotes of All Time
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”
Could have would have quotes?
Could have, should have, would have
- I could have stayed up late, but I decided to go to bed early.
- They could have won the race, but they didn’t try hard enough.
- Julie could have bought the book, but she borrowed it from the library instead.
Could have should haves?
Across the United States, the third Saturday in July recognizes Toss Away the “Could Haves” and “Should Haves” Day. In short, don’t go through life with regrets. Created by author and motivational speaker Martha J. Ross-Rodgers, this day is intended for everyone to let go of the past and live for the present.
Would have could have should have saying?
Could have, would have, and should have are sometimes called “modals of lost opportunities.” They work like a grammatical time machine. The simple past just tells what happened. Past modals tell what could have, would have, and should have happened. Use have for all pronouns; never use has or had to form a past modal.