- 1 What happens when God answers prayer?
- 2 Is God answering my prayers?
- 3 What are God’s 3 answers to prayer?
- 4 How do you know that God is answering your prayers?
- 5 Does praying to God work?
- 6 How does God speak to us?
- 7 Can God hear my prayers?
- 8 How do you know when God speaks to you?
- 9 What are the three ways of God?
- 10 How do you get answers from God?
- 11 How do we receive God’s blessings?
- 12 Can prayer change things?
- 13 How does God give confirmation?
- 14 Why is God not answering my prayers?
What happens when God answers prayer?
“What Happens When God Answers Prayer” looks at God’s perspective – what He expects to happen with His answers, what happens to us and through us after He answers. Evelyn reminds us that an answer to prayer is not an end in itself, but God’s way of opening the next door of our lives. The forward is by Charles Colson.
Is God answering my prayers?
When the answer is “yes,” God answers our prayers and His response matches with what we asked for. The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call. It’s your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore.”
What are God’s 3 answers to prayer?
I’ve heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.
How do you know that God is answering your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires.
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Does praying to God work?
Research consistently shows that prayer can have numerous benefits. Clearly, people pray because it makes them feel better, or makes them feel hope, or makes them feel love, or makes them feel just a welcomed hair shy of being utterly powerless. So, concerning all of the above, it can be said that prayer works.
How does God speak to us?
Throughout human history, God has initiated communication with humanity by speaking audibly to humans. He also speaks to us through the glory of His creation. Additionally, He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit and through dreams, visions and our thoughts.
Can God hear my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How do you know when God speaks to you?
Whether we respond better to thoughts, feelings or other means, that is the way God will try to communicate with us. When we are worried, stressed or fearful, we can pray to God and ask him to help us know what we are to do. He can calm us and send peace. When God speaks, we will feel it in our hearts and minds.
What are the three ways of God?
Christians believe that God is one but exists in three different ‘persons’. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit – and that these three Persons form a unity. The word Trinity comes from the word ‘tri’ meaning ‘three’ and ‘unity’ meaning ‘one’.
How do you get answers from God?
What Can I Do to Receive Answers from God?
- Evaluate Your Questions. Sometimes I assume that God will simply give me revelation because it’s obvious that I need His help and guidance in my life.
- Practice Serious Reflection.
- Write It Down.
- Ask: Is There More?
- Invite Revelation.
- Move Forward in Faith.
How do we receive God’s blessings?
Show mercy. ”
- You do not need to use complete sentences in your prayers — just say “Thank You Lord!”; “Mercy”, or simply talk to Him, “God” or something like, “Oh, God”.
- Inhumanity of man against others has always been a force in history.
- Jesus tied your receiving God’s mercy with your giving mercy to others.
Can prayer change things?
Though our prayers do not change God’s mind, He ordains prayer as a means to accomplish His will. We can be confident that prayer does change things—including our own hearts. R.C. Sproul argues that prayer has a vital place in the life of the Christian and calls us to come before God’s presence with joy and hope.
How does God give confirmation?
Whatever God tells or shows us to do, He will always give us a word from His Word to stand on or act on. Then, He will confirm it to us- often times through repetition.
Why is God not answering my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.