- 1 What are the top 10 movie quotes?
- 2 Which movie has the best quotes?
- 3 How high is a screenplay?
- 4 Are quotes from movies copyrighted?
- 5 Who said the famous line here’s looking at you kid?
- 6 Who said there’s no place like home?
- 7 Why was Casablanca so successful?
- 8 What we have here is a lack of communication?
- 9 How many Hangover movies are there?
- 10 What does beat Mean script?
- 11 Who writes scripts for movies?
What are the top 10 movie quotes?
The Top 100 Best Movie Quotes
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” –
- “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” –
- “You don’t understand!
- “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” –
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” –
- “Go ahead, make my day.” –
- “All right, Mr.
- “May the Force be with you.” –
Which movie has the best quotes?
Famous Movie Quotes
- “ May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars, 1977.
- “ There’s no place like home.” – The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
- “ I’m the king of the world!” –
- “ Carpe diem.
- “ Elementary, my dear Watson.” –
- “ It’s alive!
- “ My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
- “ I’ll be back.” –
How high is a screenplay?
Are quotes from movies copyrighted?
A: Lines from movies are, in most cases, neither protected by copyright nor in the public domain. In fact, lines spoken by characters in films need to sound “real”, and real people don’t speak in such carefully constructed phrases as to warrant copyright protection.
Who said the famous line here’s looking at you kid?
“Here’s Looking At You, Kid.” Humphrey Bogart’s line during the flashback scenes of Rick and Ilsa falling in love went on to become one of the most romantic dialogues in movie history. It is used again later in the movie when he bids Ilsa farewell.
Who said there’s no place like home?
“There’s no place like home,” said Judy Garland as Dorothy in the 1939 classic film, “The Wizard of Oz,” as she clicked her heels and hoped for the return to the comforts of her own bed and her beloved Auntie Em and Uncle Henry.
Why was Casablanca so successful?
Because Kane tends to appeal more to film scholars than to regular people, while Casablanca is universally beloved. The praise: Casablanca won the Oscars for best picture, director, and screenplay, and was nominated for lead actor (Humphrey Bogart), supporting actor (Claude Rains), cinematography, editing, and music.
What we have here is a lack of communication?
“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.” In the 1967 Paul Newman movie classic, that memorable line is used by Captain to justify beating Cool Hand Luke.
How many Hangover movies are there?
Once upon a time, in such and such a place, something happened.” In basic terms that’s about it – the very best definition of a story. So you have a central character, you empathise with them, and something then happens to them, and that something is the genesis of the story.
What does beat Mean script?
What Is a Beat? In a screenplay or teleplay, a beat is a moment that propels the story forward and compels the viewer to take stock of what could happen next. Each scene may be comprised of several different beats. Some story beats are subtle, while others are obvious.
Who writes scripts for movies?
A screenplay writer (also called screenwriter for short), scriptwriter or scenarist, is a writer who practices the craft of screenwriting, writing screenplays on which mass media, such as films, television programs and video games, are based.