- 1 How do you tell someone they are precious?
- 2 How do you make someone smile in words?
- 3 How do you make someone feel special in a text?
- 4 What do you say to someone very special?
- 5 What is a big word for beautiful?
- 6 What to say to someone you love but can’t be with?
- 7 What to say to brighten up someone’s day?
- 8 How do you praise in one word?
- 9 What is the best compliment to give someone?
- 10 How do you make someone feel valued?
- 11 How do you make someone feel special?
- 12 What can I say instead of I Love You?
- 13 How do you express deep love in words?
- 14 What do you write in a special card for someone?
How do you tell someone they are precious?
How to Tell Someone They’re Important to You In Person
- “I know I don’t say it enough, but I want to let you know that you mean the absolute world to me.
- “You are important to me and you matter to me in every way.”
- “I think I could stare into your eyes and find forever with you.”
How do you make someone smile in words?
How to Make Someone Smile with Words
- 1 Compliment them geniunely.
- 2 Crack a few jokes to make them laugh.
- 3 Give some words of encouragement.
- 4 Express your gratitude.
- 5 Offer words of support.
- 6 Share that you thought about them recently.
- 7 Ask them if they need anything.
- 8 Say that you miss them if they live far away.
How do you make someone feel special in a text?
- “And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again.” –
- “You are today and all of my tomorrows.” –
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” –
- “They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” –
- “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” –
What do you say to someone very special?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What is a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting
What to say to someone you love but can’t be with?
I want to thank you for making me the person I thought I couldn’t be. You literally introduced me to me, and I’ll always cherish that. I’m sorry I couldn’t be as inspiring for you. I tried to keep you going when you were down and confused in life, and I’m sorry I couldn’t.
What to say to brighten up someone’s day?
Best Compliments for Anyone
- “You’re better than a triple-scoop ice cream cone…with sprinkles.”
- “Talking to you is like a breath of fresh air.”
- “I love your confidence.
- “You’re so kind everyone instantly feels like your friend.”
- “You’re so inspiring.
- “You’re one in a million.
How do you praise in one word?
1 acclamation, plaudit, applause, approbation, compliment. 2 encomium, eulogy, panegyric. 5 laud, applaud, eulogize. 6 glorify, exalt, honor.
What is the best compliment to give someone?
The 15 Best Compliments You Could Ever Give/Receive
- You are nothing less than special.
- You are one of a kind.
- You always make people smile.
- You are always there for me.
- You always see the bright side (of things).
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father.
- You always throw a great party.
How do you make someone feel valued?
To show appreciation in the strongest way possible, try some of these:
- Be specific. What are you thankful for?
- Include how they helped you.
- Make it personal.
- Thank them out of the blue.
- Give them something.
- Brag on them to someone else.
- Say it clearly: “You are appreciated.”
How do you make someone feel special?
Here are some simple ways to make someone feel really special
- Make them their favorite food.
- Surprise them with a gift.
- Learn something new together.
- Bring them chocolate and/or flowers.
- Write them a note.
- Tell them something you like about them.
- Plan an adventure for just the two of you.
- Give them your fullest attention.
What can I say instead of I Love You?
How do I say “I love you” without saying it in a text?
- “Smiling so much today just thinking of you”
- “Just wanted to thank you for being you:)”
- “I hope you know how much you mean to me”
- “I’m so glad you’re in my life!”
- “You are so amazing!”
- “You mean so much to me”
- Send a sweet GIF.
- Send a romantic song.
How do you express deep love in words?
Expressing Deep Love in Words
- I cherish you.
- I want a lifetime with you.
- I adore you.
- I am better because of you.
- I need you by my side.
- I cannot stop thinking about you.
- My love for you is unconditional and eternal.
- All of the good in my life is because of you.
What do you write in a special card for someone?
I love you.
- Sweetheart, you’re my one and only.
- My life has gotten so much better ever since I met you.
- I never believed that love could exist, until I met you.
- We met by chance.
- I love the way you make me smile.
- My heart explodes for the all the love I have for you.