- 1 How do you wish someone a happy retirement?
- 2 What do you write in a retirement card?
- 3 What to say to a friend who is retiring?
- 4 Do you congratulate someone for retiring?
- 5 How do you describe retirement?
- 6 How do you write retired in short form?
- 7 How do I announce my retirement?
- 8 How do you say goodbye to a colleague who is retiring?
- 9 What do you call a retired person?
- 10 What to say in a retirement thank you note?
How do you wish someone a happy retirement?
110 Retirement Wishes to Write in Retirement Cards
- Retirement is the world’s longest coffee break.
- Your someday is here.
- Enjoy your days of sleeping late and doing nothing!
- I hope that your retired life is the best part of your life.
- Happy Retirement!
- Enjoy a long-overdue retirement.
- Enjoy your retirement.
What do you write in a retirement card?
Simple retirement messages
- The best is yet to come…
- With love and congratulations on your retirement.
- Best of luck with your retirement – you earned it!
- All the best for this new chapter in your life!
- It’s time for a new adventure.
- Time for a never-ending weekend.
- Not the end of the road, just a turn in the road.
What to say to a friend who is retiring?
Short & Sweet Messages
- Here’s to a wonderful new chapter.
- Congratulations on your retirement.
- Time to relax and enjoy yourself.
- Life begins at retirement.
- Now you’re as free as the breeze!
- These are the golden years.
- Wishing you health and happiness for the future.
- Congratulations on your well-deserved 7-day weekend.
Do you congratulate someone for retiring?
Congratulate the Retiree If a coworker or boss is retiring, you could thank them for the way they’ve helped you with your own career, or note how they’ve been a truly great mentor. If a family member is retiring, compliment them on their long and successful career and how proud you feel.
How do you describe retirement?
Retirement refers to the time of life when one chooses to permanently leave the workforce behind. The traditional retirement age is 65 in the United States and most other developed countries, many of which have some kind of national pension or benefits system in place to supplement retirees’ incomes.
How do you write retired in short form?
retd is a written abbreviation for retired.
How do I announce my retirement?
How to announce your retirement
- Research your company’s retirement policies.
- Speak with supervisors about options.
- Write an announcement letter or email.
- Give at least six months’ notice.
- Offer to help during the transition.
How do you say goodbye to a colleague who is retiring?
Here are some examples of how to say farewell to your colleagues when you’re retiring:
- “You’re like family to me.
- “For the past 18 years, this place has been my second home.
- “As much as I’m sad to say goodbye, I’m excited to be able to spend more time with my family.
What do you call a retired person?
1. retired person – someone who has retired from active working. retiree. nonworker – a person who does nothing. emeritus – a professor or minister who is retired from assigned duties.
What to say in a retirement thank you note?
What To Write For Retirement Thank You Messages
- Thank you for adding to the joy of my retirement with your well wishes and amazing gift.
- I’ll always remember your kindness!
- Thank you so much for the gift!
- You made me feel important and appreciated.
- I love my gift, and I love that I’ll think of you whenever I see/use it!