- 1 What is the most famous quote in history?
- 2 What was Winston Churchill’s most famous quote?
- 3 What was Gandhi’s slogan?
- 4 What is Bhagat Singh slogan?
- 5 What is the most beautiful quote?
- 6 What is the best motivational quote ever?
- 7 What is the most powerful saying?
- 8 What is a good motto?
- 9 What are some deep quotes?
- 10 What are cute quotes?
- 11 Did Winston Churchill say never give up?
- 12 What did Winston Churchill say about World War 1?
- 13 Did the Queen ever meet Winston Churchill?
What is the most famous quote in history?
The Most Famous Quotes
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
- “Time is money.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” – Julius Caesar.
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy.
What was Winston Churchill’s most famous quote?
Winston S. Churchill > Quotes
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- “You have enemies?
- “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.”
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
What was Gandhi’s slogan?
“ Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” “We may never be strong enough to be entirely nonviolent in thought, word and deed.
What is Bhagat Singh slogan?
Born in 1907 in Punjab, India (now Pakistan), Bhagat Singh was a brave freedom fighter and socialist revolutionary of the Indian Independence movement. Singh popularised the slogan ‘ Inquilab Zindabad ‘ which became the slogan of India’s armed struggle.
What is the most beautiful quote?
Most Beautiful Quotes
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
- The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
What is the best motivational quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What is the most powerful saying?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi.
- “Everybody is a genius.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
What is a good motto?
Other mottos that can remind you of your values: “That which is hateful to you, do not do to others.” “First things first.” “ Live and let live. ” 8. A motto can give you the encouragement that will help you persist.
- “There’s always tomorrow.”
- “Every cloud has a silver lining.”
- “There’s no failure, only feedback.”
What are some deep quotes?
Deep Thoughts Quotes
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.
- “If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
- “Once someone’s hurt you, it’s harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love.
- “I want to be like water.
- “The splendid thing.
What are cute quotes?
- The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go.
- I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous.
- I myself never feel that I’m sexy.
- People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that.
- Don’t try to be what you’re not.
- Beauty ain’t always a little, cute colored flower.
Did Winston Churchill say never give up?
Churchill’s address took about 20 minutes to deliver, not moments as many versions of the story claim. He never said “never give up.” He did say “never give in.”
What did Winston Churchill say about World War 1?
On May 13 Churchill faced the House of Commons for the first time as prime minister. He warned members of the hard road ahead—“ I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat ”—and committed himself and the nation to all-out war until victory was achieved.
Did the Queen ever meet Winston Churchill?
Queen Elizabeth II. The pair who ruled during World War II enjoyed a deep and enduring friendship despite their differences. As we know, Queen Elizabeth meets with the prime minister for weekly catch-ups, of which no record is kept.