- 1 What does Cindy Lou say to the Grinch?
- 2 What are some Grinch sayings?
- 3 What is the last line of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- 4 What the Grinch said about Christmas?
- 5 How old is Cindy Lou from the Grinch?
- 6 Who caught the Grinch stealing everything?
- 7 What is the most famous quote from a movie?
- 8 What are the top 10 movie quotes?
- 9 What is the Grinch’s tagline?
- 10 Did the Grinch really hate Christmas?
- 11 What if Christmas means a little bit more?
- 12 What happened to the Grinch at the end of the movie?
- 13 How did the Grinch steal Christmas?
- 14 Who tried to stop Christmas from coming?
- 15 What does the Grinch say when Max sneezes?
What does Cindy Lou say to the Grinch?
The Grinch: Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. Loathe entirely! Cindy Lou Who: But The Book of Who says this too: ” No matter how different a Who may appear, he will always be welcome with holiday cheer. ”
What are some Grinch sayings?
30 Best Grinch Quotes
- “It came without ribbons, it came without tags.
- “Maybe Christmas (he thought) doesn’t come from a store.
- “No one should be alone on Christmas.” — Cindy Lou Who.
- “Now you listen to me, young lady!
- “It’s because I’m green isn’t it?” —
- “4:00, wallow in self-pity.
- “Am I just eating because I’m bored?” —
What is the last line of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
— Narrator / The Grinch (voice), How the Grinch Stole Christmas! “[last lines] Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp, so long as we have hands to clasp.
What the Grinch said about Christmas?
“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas perhaps means a little bit more!”
How old is Cindy Lou from the Grinch?
She is a six-year-old Who girl who lives in Whoville and plays a main role in the story in the storybook. In 1966, she was voiced by the late June Foray.
Who caught the Grinch stealing everything?
4) When Cindy Lou Who catches the Grinch stealing her family’s Christmas tree, what does he say? Pretending to be Santa, the Grinch tells Cindy Lou that he is merely taking the tree to his workshop for repairs.
What is the most famous quote from a movie?
AFI’s 100 YEARS100 MOVIE QUOTES
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Gone with the Wind (1939)
- “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” The Godfather (1972)
- “You don’t understand! I coulda had class.
- “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.”
What are the top 10 movie quotes?
The Top 100 Best Movie Quotes
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” –
- “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” –
- “You don’t understand!
- “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” –
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” –
- “Go ahead, make my day.” –
- “All right, Mr.
- “May the Force be with you.” –
What is the Grinch’s tagline?
You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch! He puts the mean in green. All Whos beware: He’s mean and green!
Did the Grinch really hate Christmas?
He especially hates the Christmas season, making particular note of how disturbing the various noises of Christmas time are to him, including the singing of Christmas carols. Unable to stand the holiday any longer, he decides to destroy it once and for all.
What if Christmas means a little bit more?
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” ― Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
What happened to the Grinch at the end of the movie?
Spoiler Alert: he doesn’t. The ending, wherein the Grinch’s heart triples in size and he joins the Whos for Christmas dinner is simply the cherry on top of the tale of the Grinch’s redemption: And what happened then…? Grew three sizes that day!
How did the Grinch steal Christmas?
Crudely disguised as Santa Claus and with Max as a reindeer, the Grinch rides a sleigh down the mountain to Whoville, where he begins to steal the Whos’ Christmas presents, Christmas trees and decorations, and food. He then does the same thing to all the other houses in the village, filling his sleigh.
Who tried to stop Christmas from coming?
A Closer Look at the Grinch The narcissistic character named Grinch sees what he can’t have in the very modest village of Whoville, (i.e.ultimately a happycommunity that operates with joy without material goods.) He has a wonderful awful idea trying to stop Christmas from coming after 53 years of witnessing joy.
What does the Grinch say when Max sneezes?
[as Max sneezes] Gesundheit. Stomach: [This causes Cindy Lou to scream, and the Grinch screams back; drops down to the ground and snorts.] …