- 1 What does the quote for what it’s worth mean?
- 2 For what it’s worth it is never too late?
- 3 Was F Scott Fitzgerald rich or poor?
- 4 What are the best inspirational quotes?
- 5 Who said it never too late to become what you might have been?
- 6 For what it’s worth Curious Case of Benjamin Button?
- 7 Did Scott Fitzgerald write poems?
- 8 Who wrote The Curious Case of Benjamin Button?
- 9 Did Fitzgerald’s family have money?
- 10 What is Zelda Fitzgerald famous for?
- 11 What is the best motivational quote ever?
- 12 What is a good motto?
- 13 What is a good positive quote?
What does the quote for what it’s worth mean?
informal. said when you are giving someone a piece of information and you are not certain if that information is useful or important: For what it’s worth, I think he may be right. They are, for what it’s worth, the single most successful playhouse in the West. 6
For what it’s worth it is never too late?
“For what it’s worth it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same.
Was F Scott Fitzgerald rich or poor?
Fitzgerald’s annual income was remarkably consistent, although some years were better (1938, $58,783) and some worse (1931, $9,765). But most years were pretty close to $24,000. Despite his high income, he was not able to save or, as he said, “amass capital.” Fitzgerald’s only income came from his writing.
What are the best inspirational quotes?
Best motivational quotes to start your day
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” —
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” —
- “Don’t settle for average.
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” —
- “Don’t bunt.
Who said it never too late to become what you might have been?
Inspired by the timeless quote by the great writer George Eliot, It’s Never Too Late to Be What You Might Have Been is a guidebook to getting the life you’ve always wanted.
For what it’s worth Curious Case of Benjamin Button?
Benjamin Button: For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it.
Did Scott Fitzgerald write poems?
Fitzgerald was a failed poet. Before he wrote his first novel he had hoped to publish a book of poems and may even have considered writing a novel in verse. For the rest of his life Fitzgerald wrote poetry, much of it humorous occasional verse which permitted him to indulge his love of rhyme.
Who wrote The Curious Case of Benjamin Button?
Fitzgerald’s mother, Mary McQuillan, was from an Irish-Catholic family that made a small fortune in Minnesota as wholesale grocers. His father, Edward Fitzgerald, had opened a wicker furniture business in St. Paul, and, when it failed, took a job as a salesman for Procter & Gamble.
Did Fitzgerald’s family have money?
On September 24, 1896, Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald was born into an Irish Catholic family in St. His mother was from a wealthy family, and his father, Edward, was a furniture manufacturer. After Edward’s business failed, he was employed by Proctor and Gamble, and the family transferred to Buffalo, New York.
What is Zelda Fitzgerald famous for?
Zelda Fitzgerald, née Zelda Sayre, (born July 24, 1900, Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.—died March 10, 1948, Asheville, North Carolina), American writer and artist, best known for personifying the carefree ideals of the 1920s flapper and for her tumultuous marriage to F. Scott Fitzgerald.
What is the best motivational quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What is a good motto?
Other mottos that can remind you of your values: “That which is hateful to you, do not do to others.” “First things first.” “ Live and let live. ” 8. A motto can give you the encouragement that will help you persist.
- “There’s always tomorrow.”
- “Every cloud has a silver lining.”
- “There’s no failure, only feedback.”
What is a good positive quote?
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” “ Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”