- 1 Who said the quote when words fail music speaks?
- 2 Did Shakespeare say words fail music speaks?
- 3 Where words stop there music starts?
- 4 What are some music quotes?
- 5 Who said life without music would be a mistake?
- 6 Did Shakespeare say the earth has music for those who listen?
- 7 What is the meaning of where words leave off music begins?
- 8 What is a good music quote?
- 9 Why is music so powerful quotes?
- 10 What’s the best quote ever?
Who said the quote when words fail music speaks?
It’s curious that a figure so beloved for his writing is credited with the above quote, “when words fail, music speaks.” And yet, for anyone who has found themselves enveloped by a profoundly moving concerto or an energetic overture, Hans Christian Andersen’s sentiment rings true.
Did Shakespeare say words fail music speaks?
Where it’s actually from: The quote is definitively not in any of Shakespeare’s written works. It’s most commonly attributed to poet and author George Santayana or Oliver Wendall Holmes.
Where words stop there music starts?
Quote by Heinrich Heine: “Where words leave off, music begins.”
What are some music quotes?
Quotes About Music
- “Music is life itself.” –
- “Music is the soundtrack of your life.” –
- “Life is one grand, sweet song so start the music.” –
- “Music is love in search of a word.” –
- “Music is the shorthand of emotion.” –
- “The only truth is music.” –
- “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” –
Who said life without music would be a mistake?
As German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said, “Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Did Shakespeare say the earth has music for those who listen?
This beautiful quote is often attributed to Shakespeare or George Santayana, but only recently was it discovered to be written by an unknown poet, Reginald Holmes, as part of his poem, The Magic of Sound.
What is the meaning of where words leave off music begins?
“ Music begins where words fail,” said the poet Heine, expressing in words that do not fail some of the meaning and the importance of music. But if words fail, the reader may ask, why have we written so many of them about music and musicians?
What is a good music quote?
Music is life itself. What would this world be without good music? With good music, yes, we can bring people together because a good song will touch your soul no matter what and where it is coming from.
Why is music so powerful quotes?
“ Music is the strongest form of magic.” “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” “Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.”
What’s the best quote ever?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –